The only monitoring system you'll ever need...
- securityProbe 5ESV
Monitor the physical environment and receive alerts of any disturbances, such as unauthorized intruders, security breaches, high temperatures, smoke, water leakages, power outages and more.
It is TCP / IP compliant and runs lighttpd web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, Telnet, PHP, Email and Nagios.
securityProbe 5ESV's OnBoard Architecture
Up to 8 of AKCess Pro's Intelligent Sensors can be connected to the securityProbe 5ESV. When plugged in, sensors automatically configure themselves and go 'online'. Using the either the E-sensor8, or the E-opto16 expansion modules, up to 500 sensors can be connected to a single unit. Our easy-to-use port numbering system allows you to setup the securityProbe 5ESV within minutes.
Connect up to 4 External High Definition Digital Cameras
The securityProbe 5ESV can display pictures from a
maximum of four High Definition Digital Cameras simultaneously
in several sizes, up to 640x480 pixels resolution.
AKCess Pro cameras are used in professional surveillance
and CCTV monitoring systems. A built-in pan-tilt
controller interface allows complete control of pan
and tilt cameras using the industry standard Pelco D bus.
Whether you are connecting the High Definition Digital Camera to a securityProbe 5ESV or a AKCess Pro Door Control Unit. The connection type and port number is Universal.
Four video ports on the rear of each unit are assigned to High Definition Digital Camera connectivity.
Notifications & False Message Filter
Up to 8 of AKCess Pro's Intelligent Sensors can be connected to the securityProbe 5ESV. When plugged in, the sensor automatically configures itself and goes online. Using the either the E-sensor 8, or the E-opto 16 expansion modules, up to 500 sensors can be connected to a single unit. Our easy-to-use web based interface allows you to setup the securityProbe 5ESV within minutes. When online, the sensors use their 4 levels of threshold checking and report any status change.
Notifications and alarms can be dependent on the states of multiple sensors, and can be configured to escalate in severity over time. The notification system can alert
you of a problem via email, SMS messages and telephone calls, (additional hardware required), or send a message to any commercial network monitoring system using SNMP traps. The securityProbe 5ESV can automatically switch a relay on or off, wake-up or shutdown a remote server, send pictures and data via FTP, send a FAX, run your custom script and many more versatile functions.
The securityProbe 5ESV can automatically push out the complete status of the unit and sensors via the Heartbeat Message feature. This can be setup to be sent through e-mail, SMS or SNMP traps. A HTTP get script can also be chosen, allowing the data to be pushed to web servers.
False Message Filter
In order to prevent false alarms, the securityProbe 5ESV allows extensive filtering of events. You can limit events based on the time of day or the day of the week. You can also limit the number of alerts per hour, so that you are not swamped with many messages. This is especially important with the sensor like the motion detector where you may want to process an event only when the business premises are closed.
- Embedded web server displays sensor information and live video from connected cameras.
- Control PTDZ cameras directly from the web interface.
- Record digital video to remote servers or internal memory, or send live images to your own website.
- Connect up to 4 High Definition Digital Cameras, and simultaneously display images up to 640x480 resolution.
- Receive notifications of anomalous events via email, SMS / MMS, SNMP traps, and many more.
- Integrates with network management systems via SNMPv1 and Encrypted SNMPv3.
- Stream video and sensor information directly to your cellphone or PDA.
- Ability to connect external GPRS / GSM modem, Bluetooth and WiFi USB adapters.
- Uses Linux operating system for maximum stability and flexibility.
- Virtual Sensors monitor power, Modbus, network devices, and other SNMP based equipment.
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC.
- Platform independent; free firmware upgrades and utilities from AKCess Pro.
- Monitor up to 500 intelligent sensors using expansion modules ( E-Opto 16 and E-Sensor 8 )
- Compatible with complete range of AKCess Pro Intelligent Sensors
- Full Modbus support : Modbus Master / Slave, Modbus RTU, Modbus over TCP / IP